Welcome to Geo-Dita
These terms and conditions describe the rules and regulations for using the Geo-Dita website.
Geo-Dita is located:
Dr. Dragoslav Popović 12, 11000
By accessing this website, we assume that you fully accept these terms and conditions. You do not continue to use the Geo-Dita website unless you accept all the terms and conditions set out on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, the Privacy Statement and Disclaimer and any or all of the agreements: “Customer”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person who accesses this website and accepts the terms and company terms. “Company”, “Myself”, “We”, “Ours” and “We” refer to our Company. “Party”, “contracting parties” or “us” refers to both the client and us, or the client or ourselves. All conditions relate to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payments necessary to carry out the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate way, whether it is formal meetings of a certain time or in any other way, with the express purpose of meeting the client’s needs. / products of the Company, in accordance with and in accordance with the applicable law of Serbia. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capital letter and / or he or she, are taken as interchangeable and, therefore, as the same.
License / permit
Unless otherwise stated, Geo-Dita and / or licensees own the intellectual property rights to all Geo-Dita material. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and / or print pages from https://en.geodita.rs for your own personal use in accordance with the restrictions set forth in these terms and conditions.
You can not:
- Re-publish material from https://en.geodita.rs/
- You sell, rent or sublicense material from https://en.geodita.rs/
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://en.geodita.rs/
Redistribute content from Geo-Dita (unless the content is specifically designed for redistribution).
Hyperlinking our Content
- The following organizations may link to our website without prior written permission:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Internet directory distributors when they list us in a directory may link to our website in the same way as they hyperlink to the websites of other listed companies;
- Accredited companies around the world, in addition to searching for nonprofits, charity malls and charity fundraising groups, may not hyperlink to our website.
- These organizations may link to our homepage, publications or other information on the Website as long as the link: (a) is in no way misleading; (b) does not imply sponsorship, approval or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits into the context of the site of the linking party.
- At our discretion, we may consider and approve other liaison requests from the following types of organizations:
- well-known sources of consumer and / or business information such as Chambers of Commerce, the American Automobile Association, AARP, and the Consumer Union;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities, including charity sites,
- network directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, legal and consulting firms whose primary clients are companies;
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve requests related to these organizations if we determine that: (a) the relationship will not adversely affect us or our accredited companies (for example, trade associations or other organizations that represent inherently suspicious types of business, such as work in the workplace. not allowed to connect); (b) the organization does not have unsatisfactory records with us; (c) the benefit of hyperlink-related visibility outweighs the absence of military experience; and (d) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with the editorial content of a newsletter or similar product that enhances the organization’s mission.
These organizations may link to our homepage, publications or other information on the Website as long as the link: (a) is in no way misleading; (b) does not imply sponsorship, approval or approval by a party linking both products and services; and (c) fits into the context of the site of the linking party.
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Enter your name, organization name, contact information (such as phone number and / or email address) as well as the URL of your website, a list of all URLs from which you intend to link to our website, and a list of URLs (addresses) on our website to which you want to link. Leave 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations can hyperlink to our site as follows:
- By using our corporate name; or
- By using a unique resource locator (web address) to which it is linked; or
- By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
The logo or other works of art of Geo-Dita’s agreement will not be used to link the absent trademark license.
You may not create frames around our websites or use other techniques that in any way alter the visual presentation or appearance of our website without your prior consent and express written permission.
We reserve the right at any time and in our sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any specific link to our website. You agree to immediately remove all links to our website upon such request. We also reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time. By continuing to link to our website, you agree to be bound by these terms of connection.
Remove links from our website
If you find any link or any linked site on any link, you can contact us for any reason. We will consider requests to remove links, but we will not be obligated to do so or respond directly to you.
While we strive to ensure that the information on this website is accurate, we do not guarantee its completeness or accuracy; nor do we undertake to ensure that the website remains available or that material on the website is updated.
We will not be responsible or liable for any content that appears on your site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based on your website. No link may appear on any page on your website or in any context that contains content or material that may be construed as defamatory, obscene or criminal, or that violates, otherwise violates or advocates a violation or other violation of any which the rights of third parties
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranty implied by law in terms of satisfactory quality, suitability for purpose and / or use of reasonable care and skills). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your obligations in any way not permitted by applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your obligations that cannot be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set forth in this section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) regulate all obligations arising out of or in connection with the subject matter of this disclaimer, including obligations arising out of the contract, in the event of damages (including negligence) and for breach of legal duty.
To the extent that the Website and the information and services on the Website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.